It is my honor to be invited to the famous English TV program "Global Questions" of BBC on Tuesday, December 6th to discuss about the Islam and Politics in Tunisia.
Islam's Place in Politics: Is There One?
BBC Global Questions is now in Tunisia to hold a discussion on the role of religion in politics.
Global Questions brings together a high-profile panel of political, civil society and religious figures who will face an audience from across the region asking them important questions about the compatibility - or otherwise - of Islam and politics in Tunisia and beyond.
Zeinab Badawi will chair the discussion in English language and the guests are:
1) * Mohamed Anwer El Sadat: Egyptian MP.
2) * Dr Rafza Kavakci: Turkish MP, AKP
3) * Bassem Bouguerra: Tunisian Reform Activist and member of Afek Party
4) * SAIDA OUNISSI: Tunisia's Secretary of State for Training & Entrepreneurship, Ennahdha Party member
5) * Mustapha El Khalfi: Morocco's Former Minister of Communication, PJD.
Nur Zorgui will chair the discussion in Arabic language and the guests are:
1) * Dr Abdelfatteh Mourou: Vice-President of the Tunisian National Parliament, co-founder of the Ennahdha Party.
2) * Dr Bouthaina Karrouri: Morrocan MP and member of PJB Political Executive Bureau
3) *Dr Aymen Assayed: Journalist, Formeradvisor to Egyptian President and Editor-in-Chief of "Weghat Nazar"
4) * Dr Mona Fayad: Lebanese political writer and Professor of Psychology.
I am invited to a special reception December 5th, Monday, hosted by BBC's ZEINEB BADAWI & bbc Arabic presenter NOUREDDINE ZORGUI: