Islam's Place in Politics: Is There One?
Global Questions brings together a high-profile panel of political, civil society and religious figures who will face an audience from across the region asking them important questions about the compatibility - or otherwise - of Islam and politics in Tunisia and beyond.
Zeinab Badawi will chair the discussion in English language and the guests are:
1) * Mohamed Anwer El Sadat: Egyptian MP.
2) * Dr Rafza Kavakci: Turkish MP, AKP
3) * Bassem Bouguerra: Tunisian Reform Activist and member of Afek Party
4) * SAIDA OUNISSI: Tunisia's Secretary of State for Training & Entrepreneurship, Ennahdha Party member
5) * Mustapha El Khalfi: Morocco's Former Minister of Communication, PJD.
1) * Dr Abdelfatteh Mourou: Vice-President of the Tunisian National Parliament, co-founder of the Ennahdha Party.
2) * Dr Bouthaina Karrouri: Morrocan MP and member of PJB Political Executive Bureau
3) *Dr Aymen Assayed: Journalist, Formeradvisor to Egyptian President and Editor-in-Chief of "Weghat Nazar"
4) * Dr Mona Fayad: Lebanese political writer and Professor of Psychology.